The Idaho Medical Association is excited to introduce DocBookMD®. By partnering with DocBookMD®, we can offer a next-generation HIPAA-compliant multimedia communication tool exclusively to our members.
DocBookMD® is a smartphone platform created by physicians for physicians. It enables physicians to connect, communicate and collaborate within their local medical community.
DocBookMD® is available for iPod, iPad, iPod Touch and is now on the Android platform.
DocBook features include...
- Send and receive instant HIPAA-compliant messages
- Set message priority - Get a 5 min, 15 min or normal response time
- Send and receive high resolution images, such as X-rays, EKG's or wounds.
Fast Look-up of Physicians
- A directory of your County Medical Association colleagues.
GET STARTED - It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Registration for DocBookMD is simple and can be completed right on your mobile device.
- First you will need to have your IMA member ID # ready. If you do not know it, contact Margaret Leach at (208) 344-7888 or email [email protected].
- Then go to your phone and download the FREE app from the iTunes App Store, or download from the Android Market. Click here for a step by step guide.
- Once you have downloaded the app to your device, open it up and follow the simple registration steps.